To make sure nobody gets unauthorized access to data in HRMTS applications we make sure we are handling them in a secure way.
Data in transit
- Data is always transported over HTTPS between HRMTS services and the users browsers or apps.
- The system support authentication and authorization with user access roles.
- SAML/OpenIdConnect support through our HRID for all customers that wants this for authentication.
- SHA256 encryption is used for machine to machine communication
Data at rest
- Database servers are not connected to internet and can only be accessed by the application within a closed network at Telecomputing
- Database are not encrypted by default. We have the option of adding encryption to database with customers with a special agreement when it comes to :
- owner of encryption key
- additional price
- reduced recovery times if database needs to be restored or moved
- Server disks are not encrypted as they are physically protected by Telecomputing following ISO27001 standards
- Database backups are password protected
- Keys and certificates are handled by our data center provider, Telecomputing following ISO27001 standards
- Hard disks and server management and termination are handled by our data center provider, Telecomputing following ISO27001 standards